Here is a quick list of the top destinations in Turkey. If you are thinking about coming to Turkey for your summer holiday, you should start to set up your travel plan. This list will help you very much.
Note that this list is unique; if you click on the destination, a Google satellite map supported with Wikipedia information and the media hundreds of photographs will help you to make you easily explore.
- İstanbul: With its great historical background and its beauty as a present from gods.
- Antalya: Sun & Sea & Nightlife, the best place to spend your holiday, with the rapid increase of its popularity Antalya is one of the most attendant places to go. Especially there is a huge demand from Russian tourists in recent years.
- Bodrum: A classical choice for your taste, there is a never-ending demand for the sea of Bodrum, its romance will give you the feel; you’ll nearly fall in love with her.
- Fethiye: Another classical choice, definitely the best sea on the Aegean shore, the Dead Sea and the Blue Voyage (Blue Cruise) will take you away.
- Marmaris: It’s near to Fethiye, but the popularity of its nightlife is so big, that people claim that it has the best nightlife in Turkey, best clubs and Dj’s. Engish tourists are in a very high interest in Marmaris.
- Ephesus & Kuşadası : The great ancient City will always attract people, and its neighbour Kuşadası will always be the place to meet the sun and the sea.
- Ürgüp & Göreme : The Fairly chimneys and the footprints of the ancient people, their civilization will take you away but it will be a little effect on you according to your experience of the beautiful Balloon Flight over the whole region and great valleys.
- Amasra: This tiny province will take you from your stressful world, you will lose yourselves in its beautiful Black Sea atmosphere and exotic history.
- Gallipoli: Not much to say… Have you watched the ” TROY “? What do you know about The Great War WWI ? …Deep inside to history in the Dardanelles.
- Nemrut Mountain: What about a civilization that built its magnificent empire’s precious parts over a mountain? Why? Because it has the best sunrise & sunset all over the world.
- Mardin: The old city where all of the religions are meets and the culture of the past reveals over the tiny little streets.
- Hierapolis (Pamukkale): The Roman ruins and the travertine of the Cotton Castle (Pamukkale) are the true miracle and wonder!
*This post is quite aged and we will update it soon. Please visit the Travel and Places section.