While there are some celebrities whom we happen to see a lot. There are some others, like Hazar Ergüçlü, on the other hand, we don’t frequently come across on the media. Yet, we happily praise them for the high-quality works they are involved in. The actress, who is today’s guest on our website, is undoubtedly one of them.
The attractive actress, with her unique beauty and out-of-line personality, has a long and successful career and background. We are, therefore, going to reveal every single accomplishment in her career. How will we do it? Step by step…
Hazar Ergüçlü: Place of Birth and Education
The beautiful Turkish actress Hazar Ergüçlü was born in Northern Cyprus in 1992. Then, the actress completed her high school education at Yakin Dogu College. During this period, she was engaged in theater studies for youth in the Turkish Municipality of Nicosia. In 2010, she starred in a feature film Gölgeler ve Suretler (Shadows and Faces) for the first time. Dervis Zaim was the director of the movie and her character’s name was Ruhsar.
This was the first professional appearance for the actress before the cameras. During the same period, Hazar Erguclu started her university education at Halic University Conservatory, Department of Theater and she attended there.
The First Prominent Role on TV: “Kuzey Güney”
In 2011, Hazar Ergüçlü acted as Simay Candan in the Turkish TV drama Kuzey Güney (North South). Mehmet Ada Oztekin was the director this time and the actress appeared along with Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Buğra Gülsoy, and Öykü Karayel.
In 2012, she was on the cinema screen for the second time. This time, she appeared as Sena in the movie Acliga Doymak (Full of Hunger). Zubeyir Sasmaz was both the producer and the director of the film.
Taking Firm Steps Forward in Cinema
She has also acted as the character of Ayla in another movie. It was Benim Dunyam (My World), and Uğur Yücel, an acclaimed Turkish actor, who directed the movie in 2013. In the movie, Hazar Ergüçlü shared the leading roles with Beren Saat, Ugur Yucel, and Ayça Bingöl.
Another Huge Step with “Medcezir” (Ebb and Tide)
In 2013, the actress acted as Eylül in the Turkish TV drama named Medcezir (Ebb and Tide). The director of the series was Ali Bilgin. Ergüçlü gained huge recognition with this project where she shared the lead roles with Çağatay Ulusoy, Serenay Sarıkaya, Taner Ölmez, Barış Falay, and Metin Akdülger.
Three Roles Between 2015-2016
In 2015, she acted as Kader in the TV series Analar ve Anneler (Moms and Mothers). Then, a year later, in 2016, she had the lead role in the movie Dar Elbise (Tight Dress). The director of the movie was the world-famous Iraqi-Kurdish film director Hiner Saleem. In the same year, in summer 2016, she acted as Cansu in the TV series Yüksek Sosyete. Feride Kaytan was sitting on the director’s seat this time.
The List of TV Series, Dramas, and Films of Hazar Ergüçlü
- Gölgeler ve Suretler (Shadows and Faces) (as Ruhsar) (Feature Film), 2010
- Açlığa Doymak (Full of Hunger) (as Sena) (Feature Film), 2012
- Benim Dünyam (My World) (as Ayla) (Feature Film), 2013
- Balık (Fish) (Feature Film), 2014
- Dar Elbise (Tight Dress) (Feature Film), 2016
- Mahalle (Neighborhood) (Feature Film), 2017
- Kar (Snow) (Feature Film), 2017
- Manyak (Maniac) (as Müzeyyen) (Feature Film), 2018
- Ahlat Ağacı (The Wild Pear Tree) (as Hatice Karasu) (Feature Film), 2018 / The movie was directed by the world-famous Turkish director Nuri Bilge Ceylan.
- Her Şey Seninle Güzel (Everything is Beautiful with You) (as Ahu) (TV Series), 2012
TV Series & Drama:
- Rüya Gibi (Like a Dream) (Guest Appearance) (TV Series), 2006
- Kuzey Güney (North-South) (as Simay Canaş), 2011-2013
- Medcezir (Ebb and Tide) (as Eylül Buluter) (TV Series), 2013-2015
- Analar ve Anneler (Mothers and Moms) (as Kader Ayaz), 2015
- Yüksek Sosyete (High Society) (as Cansu Koran), 2016
- Hayat Sırları (The Secrets of Life) (as Seher Kuzgun), 2017-2018
- Dudullu Postası (Dudullu Post) (as Melis), 2018
- Hakan Muhafız(The Protector) (as Zeynep), 2018 / The series was the first Turkish original on Netflix.
- The Mallorca Flies (as Azra Bolat), 2019
- Alev Alev (Flames of Fate) (as Çiçek Görgülü), 2020-2021
Hazar Ergüçlü’s Private Life
The beautiful Turkish actress Hazar Ergüçlü has been together with the eminent Turkish director Onur Ünlü. The couple has been together for almost 3 years and their relationship has always drawn attention due to the big age gap between the two. Nevertheless, Onur Ünlü, who is 48-year-old, and 29-year-old Hazar Ergüçlü have always been deaf to these critics. What’s more, the couple has recently decided to marry in the following years.
Physical Features of Hazar Ergüçlü
What is Hazar Ergüçlü’s height? What is Hazar Ergüçlü’s weight? Moreover, what is Hazar Ergüçlü’s zodiac sign? So, the 29-year-old actress Hazar Ergüçlü is 1.68 meters tall and 53 kilograms. The zodiac sign of the young actress, on the other hand, is Capricorn.
Hazar Ergüçlü Instagram, Twitter, and More
So, the accomplished actress and the Turkish celebrity have more than 2.8M followers on Instagram. As for Twitter, at the moment, there are many Twitter accounts on behalf of her name. However, as we don’t know which one is the official account of the actress, it is better not to share it. At least, this is what we thought of.
So, did you like the content? If you do, then please follow us through our social media accounts. And don’t forget to feed us with your valuable feedback! See you in the comments…