Turkish actress Beren Saat and successful Turkish pop singer Kenan Doğulu have been married since 2012. However, the couple returned from the brink of divorce and managed to overcome the problems in their marriage. During the pandemic process, the two spent time together, and thus, they are now experiencing their second spring. The famous couple started to face more lenses after melting the ice between them.
So, they are now taking the pain of the period they are at a distance from each other. Beren Saat has long been popular around the world with her promising role in the Atiye (The Gift). The series is one of the other successful Turkish series on Netflix. She has recently talked about her hard times with her husband Kenan Doğulu. So, she made essential explanations about her husband Kenan Doğulu, and their marriage.
Turkish Actress Beren Saat: A Period of Gratitude and Sadness
Recently, Beren Saat has made important statements to L’Officiel Turkey. The famous Turkish actress stated that she worked on music. Moreover, the couple brought out very quality musical works during the pandemic period. She added that “We have worked on my songs because Kenan has plenty of free time. I will remember the pandemic process with gratitude on the one hand and remember the losses on the other. Because it was the time period that I shaped my first songs.”
Life is Going Well
She stated that life is going well. That is to say since they have started working, the couple started to feel better as they could get back to relatively normal. She added that sitting at home for months was an exhausting waiting period. During this time, the couple has tried to stay positive while also lowering the life energy. Working hard made the two feel better and definitely more productive.
What Kind of Experience Was the Pandemic?
- I mean, like everyone else, I had a lot of opportunities to be myself. So, it was a calm process of exploration. Well of course, at the same time, I worried about what was happening in the world. And something like this happened; Since Kenan (Doğulu) also had a lot of free time, we worked on my songs. And so, we spent a lot of time together in the studio. On one hand, I will thankfully remember the pandemic process throughout my life because it was the time period when my first songs took shape. On the other hand, I will commemorate the losses both in Turkey and the world.
What Kind of Music did You Produce?
- Electronic dance music; Some experimental dance songs with a touch of the genre. We can say that Kenan helps me to achieve a musical body. For doing so, we both made arrangements and make my dreams real.
I Will Be Publishing Songs with Videos
When will We Be Able to Hear the Songs First?
- I want to broadcast the songs with their videos. That is why it is not possible to determine a complete calendar in this period. I think it will remain until 2021.
Will You Also Take Part in the Videos?
- Of course, I also plan to shoot. I dream of videos like abstract short films of some of my memories.
What will Possibly Change in Our Lives After Covid?
- Some people have returned very quickly before the pandemic. I think they did not learn any lessons from that process. I do not think people take the necessary lessons and act in harmony with our planet. It seems like we will continue to be educated in new teaching in a pandemic or otherwise until all humanity begins to heal.
We Couldn’t Break Off as We Still Feel Lovers
You have a long relationship, a marriage that lasts for years. What is the secret that people from two separate houses have been together for so long?
- When you live your life alone, one day you meet someone and feel at home. It doesn’t matter exactly which house you are in. It was like that. We laughed so much, we had a lot of fun, we danced, we got so ridiculous… Whatever was around, outside of us, we both had a bell glass, and it went on for years. When we got together after each separation, we felt at home and dear again, so we couldn’t breakaway.
I Discovered the Woman Inside Me with “Bihter”
Do You Miss “Bihter”, Your Character in “Aşk-ı Memnu”?
- I had a wonderful adventure with Bihter. When I portrayed him, I was 25 years old and I can say that I actually discovered the woman inside me with Bihter. If we ask if I miss him, yes, I say goodbye to all of them very fondly as I have gone through a somewhat arduous process with them. But on the one hand, since all the characters are my new discoveries, they all continue to live with me as applications that have remained open in my consciousness. Bihter is with me in some way.
So, what do you think about the explanations of the successful Turkish actress Beren Saat? How do you like her the most? Who is your favorite Turkish actress? Share all your comments with us.